dimarts, 7 de febrer del 2017

PERSONALITY TEST

Okay in this post i'm gonna talk a little bit of a test about fashion  we took in English class. It was consisted of  7 questions if I'm not wrong and basically they asked you about your dressing style. Everything was fine until we noticed that the test was intended to women ... Anyway the teacher got a nice idea about answering like we were the kind of girl we like, and this was the result: the test said that my dressing style is romantic. In that moment i didn't know if I should be flattered or not because it is supposed to be a good thing but I wasn't sure to do the test correctly so I repeated it and had the same result. So, yeah, it seems  I'm romantic now... Obviously I didn't take the result of the test seriously because one of my classmates introduced the same answers two times and had different results so ... However, there are other reasons why don't trust the test: I thinks people personality is constantly changing and we are not constantly changing our dressing style, so we could say that sometimes our clothes are not actualized to our newest personality version. And another thing i got to comment is that a lot of times people dresses in a different way they are to pretend to be different that they truly are, so with that logic is easy to cheat on the test.

2 comentaris: