diumenge, 14 de maig del 2017

PEN SPINNING

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog again! Today I'm gonna talk about a "free time" activity called pen spinning that is really amazing and I like to perform.
 Over time there has been a lot of little gadgets to distract yourself that have become trendy and really funny like rubric cubes, yo-yos, and new thing called fidget spinners which consist basically in a triple-edge structure that you grab from the middle, which rotates, and you push one of the edges in order to make it spin. It actually is really entertaining, but the problem with this kind of things is that is they got a couple of hits from other objects or they fall on the ground, they can break really easily ( this can happen just with the fidget spinner or the yo-yo, I think that nobody is so stupid to move his rubric cube so hard to throw it on the ground ... ). Another problem with this fancy gadgets is that once you are tired of playing with them, they become useless. So, once I realized this and I got tired of playing with this kind of toys I decided to find something new, practical, and as cheap as possible, because it is not worth to play a considerable amount of money with something that you are just gonna use for a week... I spend a couple of days seeking for something and fortunately I found a video in youtube about two asian guys who were playing with a strange sticks with a pen size and doing cool tricks and amazing acrobatics with it. I watched the whole video and when it ended I was like, yeah I gotta buy one of these, but then I looked to the title of the video again which said " Epic PEN tricks". In that moment I wondered if it was possible to do that with a regular pen, and surprisingly, I was right. From that moment I started to find tutorials about how to do it and it is a little tricky but so funny at all. And the best was that I could practice everywhere, anytime and just with a single pen or pencil! Sometimes I felt a little stupid when I failed the tricks because people only saw a boy throwing a pen to the floor and sometimes they laugh at me but I didn't care at all. I can remember one day on a train, I trowed the pen to a man that was sitting next to me and he looked me like saying: you look so dumb trying this ... But I pick up the pen, smiled, and keep practicing my trick. It was funny because ten minutes later i completely dominated it and that man start watching me again, but this time he cared about what I was doing and said: hey, how the hell are you doing this boy? Nowadays I keep practicing that kind of skill in class or when I'm bored and it really helps me to keep me relaxed and entertained. I just wanna add that I highly recommend this to everyone instead of buying these gadgets I said before, it maybe requires some hours of practice, but it is completely worth.


1 comentari: