dimecres, 7 de juny del 2017

FINAL TASK

1.  Can you see an improvement on your level of English in the past year/s?  Where, for example?

Yes, one of the biggest things in which I improved is in writing and speaking fluently without need to spend too much time on the translator (in the case of writing). I remember that one year ago, when I wanted to say something in English I looked for the exact translation, but in this year I learned that it  is better try to say these things in a way you know how to. 


2. Which activity best shows your level of English?

I think the one when you have to use more resources are the oral presentations, because apart from the thinks you have to know from your presentation, you also have to use connectors and if you forget the exact script, try to improvise something. And when you are improvising you gotta be ready to talk about anything, to put examples, to answer crowd's questions ...


3. Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?

I think that doing your-says at the blog because you really try to do them as best as you can and that makes you to find the properly words to explain it, but the bad thing about this is that you only get more vocabulary from the concretely content you are working on. Another thing that has been useful is reading, because you get used on how are all the expressions you usually see are written and then, when you gotta write for yourself, you instantly use them well.

4. Which activities did you NOT find useful to learn English? Why not?

Every activity is good to learn a language, but I think the one from we learn less are the exercise sheets, maybe because we don't take them so seriously, but if I had to say a real argument would be that we don't learn from them because are not as much interactive as the other exercises. I also don't like watching movies in class, because everyone can do it at home and you learn from equal...


5. Which activities would like to do again next year to keep on improving your English?


More oral activities like presentations, because I think it is one of the "hardest" elements to improve in a language, and it is something difficult to improve if you train it alone. It would be nice to make all the class speak English for the whole hour, but also difficult because most of the people are ashamed to do it. After seeing this I ask to myself: If they are bad and ashamed of their oral expression or pronunciation, why they don't want to improve it? It is a mystery to me ...


6. Open Comments (...More ideas, suggestions for activities, suggestion for new topics...)

If I'm not wrong, when we were in ESO, to improve our mark we had the opportunity to perform an oral presentation or a special work about what we want, and I know we have the your says now, but it would be interesting to repeat this activity.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada