dilluns, 5 de juny del 2017

Formal letter


European Street, 106
Washington DC, VA 4385
5th June 2017  


Dear Sir Campbell,

I am writing to you to offer myself as a volunteer in the sports team coach gap year announcement. I just have finished my secondary school studies and wanted to pass trough this great experience before join the university .

I think all the work you do by helping childs giving them opportunities to initiate themselves into sport is amazing and I would like to help you out with this project. I have been a handball coach for a couple of years and I learned about how to make kids appreciate sports, so I thought I could be useful to you if you give me the chance.

 I hope that you receive this letter and consider my proposal, as I said before, I would be glad to carry out this project with you.

Your faithfully,
Pau Ripoll

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada